Doral Medical Research is Multi-Specialty Research Group
We strive to perform accurate clinical trials by utilizing world-class research technology.
Meet our world-class team of medical researchers. Located in sunny South Florida.
Want to Participate?
We are always looking for qualified participants for our medical research studies.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 05:00 PMSaturday CLOSEDSunday CLOSED
Medical Alternative Treatment
- Clinical Trials are an alternative innovative treatment for our participants.
- It is performed based on the best interest of the participant.
- Well-being and safety of participant are our primary concern with 100% of PI involvement.
- Professional data accuracy.
- Central IRB use for all the clinical trials (CIRBI, Sterling, Conexus, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in eCRF completion in less than 48 h.
- Equipment’s necessary to perform all required activities.
- Emergency Kits with all the requirements.
- All the Investigators are Board certified.
- DMT team include: ARNP, Certified coordinators, MA and Phlebotomist.
- Excellence in communication with participants with 24 h telephone line available.
- Everyone in our staff is bilingual.
Contact Our Team
Have some Questions?
Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Monday to Friday you can contact us at 305-400-9207 or leave a message at any time including weekends.
Clinical trial is a research program conducted with patients to evaluate a new medical treatment, drug, or device. The purpose of clinical trials is to find new and improved methods of treating, preventing, screening for and diagnosing different diseases.
Clinical trials make it possible to apply the latest scientific and technological advances to patient care. During a clinical trial, doctors use the best available treatment as a standard to evaluate new treatments. The new treatments are hoped to be at least as effective as — or possibly more effective than — current treatments.
New treatment options are first researched in the laboratory, where they are carefully studied in the test tube and in laboratory animals. Only the treatments most likely to work are further evaluated in a small group of humans prior to applying them in a larger clinical trial
All the participants will get study related material, medical care during the trial and access to the new research treatment and help other people contributing to medical research.
You can register to be part of our volunteer data base.
You will be compensated for time and travel with different rates of compensations.